6.04.2010

Cleaning so my sister can move in to my apartment. It's amazing how much stuff can accumulate in just two years-- it makes the amount of stuff my parents have accumulated over thirty years in the same house so much more understandable. It's also amazing how a relatively clean-seeming apartment can need so much work done. I need to vacuum, dust, clean the bathroom, and reorganize my closet and desk and start to redo the layout of the entire apartment. All in the next five or so hours.

Also, I have a lot of clothes. Like, really. A lot.

Too much to do, so no yoga today. Woe is me.

1 comment:

  1. Re: stuff accumulating..
    I know seriously!! This is the third place I'm moving to without moving home first and it shows. Can you imagine how much stuff we'll have in another 5 years??

    ReplyDelete