6.10.2010

It took me three tries to leave the house this morning. Try number 1 I forgot my headphones, which are essential when one is going to a coffee shop to do work. Went back, grabbed them, and then actually made it all the way to the bank on try number 2. Cashed my check, only to rip a massive hole in the crotch of my pants as I got back into the car. A massive, massive hole. So then I went back home, changed into shorts and heels (to make myself feel better) and headed out to the coffee shop. Got here, ran into Kayla as planned, and sat down to drink my delicious latte only to open my purse and realize that my water bottle had leaked. Not enough to actually wreck anything, just enough to be annoying and make things damp.

Here's hoping that the rest of the day starts looking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment