8.19.2010

I am now CPR certified. That means I can teach in a yoga classroom by myself. Yay!

Also, I have a job interview/audition to be a yoga teacher tomorrow at noon. It's for a pilates studio that I've never been to before, but I'm excited just to get the chance to teach a class. And possibly getting a job out of doing that only makes it better.

This is the last week of summer classes at Language Sprout. It's been a good summer, if a bit crazy. I think I served my students well, and the ones that wanted to learn learned a lot. The ones that didn't really want to learn at least picked up something, which is all you can ask for.

I have to move out of my apartment by noon on the 31st, and that's really weirding me out. This has been such a great apartment, I've really loved living here. I have a hard time imagining not living here. Also, I have a lot of stuff. Like really, a lot.

Apparently disjointed and choppy sentences are all I can manage right now. I'm going to go make a drink, read some LOTR, and plan what we'll do during the last day of camp tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment